Basic financial dignity is something that every person would have if we lived in a perfect world. But we don't. There are many families and households living paycheck to paycheck and each person has an important part to play in helping their communities get through financial crises.
Linda Loof is the Senior Vice President in Strategic Partnership Management and Business Development at Meta Payment Systems. She is known for her expertise and experience in the financial services industry and her efforts in helping underserved communities.
Listen in and learn about:
- Growing up as one of nine children in her household in South Dakota
- Understanding basic financial dignity
- What compelled her to learn about financial literacy
- Financially uplifting underserved communities as employers
- How the pandemic has affected financial inequities
- The importance of small businesses for the economy
- Access to affordable capital for small businesses
- Paying it forward and her "Aha" moment