Growing up with entrepreneurial influences can be a great stepping stone to becoming successful in business. Neil Vaswani was able to observe closely the ups and downs of owning a business thanks to his father's time in the jewelry industry in New York City. This led him to embark on his own startup journey, culminating in him co-founding Corestream, an HR SaaS platform that makes it easy for companies to connect their employees with voluntary benefits, discounts, and more.
Neil Vaswani is the CEO of Corestream, a platform that increases employee engagement and retention with powerful voluntary benefits enrollment technology. He has overseen the company’s acceleration into a top voluntary benefits innovator by leveraging cutting-edge technology, choosing values-aligned partners, and getting creative with distribution.
Listen in and learn about:
- Growing up in New York City surrounded by entrepreneurs
- How NYC culture has taught him valuable lessons
- Starting his first business at the age of 14
- Studying entrepreneurship and finance at Babson College
- The transition from the jewelry industry to the voluntary benefits industry
- The growth of Corestream
Mentioned on the episode:
- Corestream Official Website
- What Would Google Do? by Jeff Jarvis