Many military veterans find it difficult to transition into the workforce after retiring from the service. Vivian shares her personal experience to uplift fellow veterans and how her experience led her to her current role at Fiserv.
Vivian Greentree is the Senior Vice President of the Head of Global Corporate Citizenship at Fiserv. She is also the President of Fiserv Cares Foundation. She used the lessons she learned as a Naval Supply Officer to found Blue Star Families, an organization that empowers military and Veteran families to thrive. Not only has she changed the lives of many military families, but she has used her experience to thrive in the public, non-profit, and private sectors.
Listen in and learn about:
- Her time in the Navy and what she learned from that experience
- What is Fiserv and what do they do?
- Transitioning from military service to the private sector
- The story behind Blue Star Families
- The best advice her mother has given her
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion at Fiserv