We’re committed to providing the best service we can. If you’re not happy with your experience, please let us know so we can try to make it right.
How to contact us with a complaint
Email is probably the easiest way to contact us but you can also write to us.
By email: email@example.com
In writing to:
One Hammersmith Broadway
What happens next?
- We will write to you promptly after receiving your complaint to tell you what we have done to
resolve the problem, or to acknowledge your complaint and let you know when you can
expect a full response.
- We will finish our investigation and send you our final response as quickly as we can.
Depending on the subject of your complaint and the nature of our investigation, this may take
up to 8 weeks. If this is the case, we will keep you updated on our progress.
- For complaints relating to Salary- linked savings service from Salary Finance, a final response
will be sent to you by the end of 15 business days or 35 days in exceptional circumstances.
- In our investigation, we will use all necessary correspondence, recordings of calls and any
other information available to investigate your complaint.
- We will write to you with our final response to your complaint within eight weeks of receiving
- Our intention is always to address your complaint fully – if you feel that our response to your
complaint does not do so, please let us know so we can do our best to address your
What if you’re not happy with our response?
You have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service
(http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumer/complaints.htm), free of charge, within 6 months
of receiving our final response if you are dissatisfied with the outcome or if you have not heard from
us within the timeframes set out above. Just so you are aware, the Ombudsman will not be able to
consider your complaint if:
- What you’re complaining about happened more than six years ago, or (if later) more than
three years after you became aware (or ought reasonably to have become aware) that you
had cause for complaint.
- You do not refer your complaint to the Ombudsman within six months of the date of our final