As the world continues to cope with COVID-19, there are many challenges we all face in our everyday lives. These are set to continue for a long time to come. Increased anxiety is likely in many areas, including financial concerns.
As the UK’s leading financial wellbeing provider, we recognise our responsibility to provide relevant and up-to-date information. We have built a series of accessible resources to help both employers and employees during this time.
Resources for employees:
- Guide to coronavirus and finance: The ultimate resource for all employees during COVID-19.
- Coronavirus: How could it impact your finances? Ten key focus areas for all employees to consider during COVID-19. Also, this webinar is designed for anyone interested in understanding the key areas to consider during COVID-19.
- Staying in control of your finances during COVID-19: Head of Financial Education at Salary Finance, Jason Butler shares his top tips for employees during COVID-19.
Resources for employers:
- COVID-19: 10 financial tips to share with your employees: Digestible financial information on COVID-19 that can be given to all employees.
- COVID 19: Three things all employers should be doing: A quick read for employers who want to create an inclusive and productive working environment during COVID-19.
- In conversation with Dhiren Master, Insights Director, Salary Finance: A great listen for anyone who wants to explore the links between mental and financial health during COVID-19.
- What do employees need during COVID-19? We have surveyed over 2500 UK employees to find out what they feel and what they want from their employer during COVID-19.