Have you ever woken up and realized that you have everything you’ve always wanted but it still doesn’t feel like enough? Well, Brandon Hatton felt exactly this, which is what led him to dedicate his life to teaching people about wealth consciousness while keeping empathy and compassion in mind.
Brandon is an investment advisor and the author of Conscious Wealth. He helps his clients live abundant, intentional lives, specializing in family dynamics around multi-generational wealth. In this conversation, we go in-depth about his book and Brandon talks about the ability to scale your lifestyle and still find joy in it. We also hear about his travels and how those experiences changed his outlook on the role money plays in different cultural contexts.
Listen in and learn about:
- The different levels of conscious wealth
- The Enough Equation
- The reason he switched from business to education
- Finding purpose and connecting to others
- Traveling to Egypt, Lebanon, and Brazil
- His wonderful opportunity for internal transformation
Mentioned on the episode:
- Brandon Hatton's Official Website
- Conscious Wealth: Money, Investing, and a Financial Awakening for the Person Who Has it All