Growing up with someone you look up to telling you you're not good enough can take a toll on most kids. Many people would listen and give up, but not Matt. Matt took his childhood experiences and turned them into his motivation of learning about resilience.
Matthew Caldaroni is Founder & CEO of Molliteum and a professional soccer player in North America and Italy, but most importantly he is a performance and mental wellbeing coach, with a specialty in resiliency, for over six thousand high performance athletes and business professionals.
Listen in and learn about:
- The story of Molliteum's inception
- How Matt's childhood shaped his mission of resilience
- The mentality behind building resiliency
- Why preparing is better than planning
- Building the courage to commit
- Making your obsessions your motivations
- The intersection of financial, mental, and physical resiliency
- Resilience as a fluctuating trait throughout life
- How to build financial resilience at at any point in life